Please add an option to customize alarm sound

Jul 18, 2015 at 1:02 PM
Please add an option to customize alarm sound, it would be great if this software can get customizable alarm sound
Aug 9, 2015 at 3:30 PM
Thank you very much WeeliHawreezawn for your feature request! I probably won't be able to implement customizable alarm sounds right away since I've got my hands full with translating Mitsudomoe at the moment, plus it's a bit of a pain to upload stuff over here at CodePlex -- but I'll be sure to either make an update in the near future or just upload the Zip file of the Updated version on some online file-sharing service like ge.tt or Mega.

Anyway, it probably won't be for a long time, so I apologize in advance. I'm definitely going to implement it, though! Cheers! ;)
Aug 24, 2015 at 12:37 PM
Battery Alarm 40-80 Percent has now been updated to Version 2 with the option to customize alarm sound!
If you encounter any problems, please let me know. :)
Marked as answer by mangtatang on 8/24/2015 at 4:58 AM
Aug 27, 2015 at 6:52 PM
well done dude i love you job, thanks for respond my suggestion I so appreciate that
keep up your good job dude! good luck!
by the way I see your username is mangtatang so I think you are an Indonesian right? okay that sukses selalu :)

Aug 27, 2015 at 11:10 PM
Edited Aug 27, 2015 at 11:11 PM
You're welcome! :) I'm also very grateful for the idea -- I never would have thought of implementing it if you didn't suggest it! ;)
Oh, and I'm actually a Filipino, by the way. Mangtatang's just a combination of "Mang" and "Tatang" which roughly mean, "Mr. Old Man" -- but I'm 22 ;P
Sep 3, 2015 at 12:30 PM

Yeah you make so great usefull software that also what I need :D
Oh so its like that :D I thought you was Indonesian :D because mangtatang here's means "mr. tatang" :D
hahaha very great job then keep up! :D
Greatings Willy Horizont (ordinarry people) from Indonesia :D