Feature Suggestions

Coordinator
Sep 20, 2015 at 11:44 AM
Edited Oct 2, 2015 at 4:32 AM
To everyone who would like to suggest a new feature to Battery Alarm 40-80 Percent, please don't be shy to drop a comment below! I'm all ears! ;)
Nov 8, 2015 at 6:41 AM
Edited Nov 8, 2015 at 6:41 AM
I hope Battery Alarm 40-80 Percent can force sound's volume to keep 90% or keep sound alarm even when the speakers is muted :)
Coordinator
Nov 8, 2015 at 7:55 AM
Edited Nov 8, 2015 at 11:39 AM
Hi WeeliHawreezawn, thank you again for your request. :)

Unfortunately it doesn't seem possible to play sounds when the speakers are muted -- the only possible option was to play simplified system beeps instead of WAV files but it seems that feature is no longer supported in Windows 7 onwards. :(

I also tried to implement a volume setting that will only affect the WAV file being played but unfortunately it ends up affecting the entire system, so at the moment I apologize that I won't be able to implement this request right away. I'll try again in the future, but it might be a really long time from now since I'm not that well-versed in Audio manipulation with C# at the moment. :P

If anybody out there can give me a link where I can look at some samples of how to implement this without resorting to XNA's Audio class and XACT (which I feel might heavily complicate the app), please let me know so I can implement this request -- or if there's a way to implement XACT without getting too messy. I really-really like it, but unfortunately I don't seem to have the necessary know-how yet... My apologies. :(